Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hunger Games - The Movie


Apparently, The Hunger Games official trailers have been disabled on YouTube. Why, they would do this when it is a FREE form of advertisement is beyond me. So, since I was hungering, (pun sort of intended) for a bit of video to enliven up my blog, I found this fake video made by junior highers for a book report. From the looks of the video, this generation of young people are going to kick our current crop of Hollywood movers and shakers out of The Four Seasons.

So to get back from my little rant and digression, I was wondering if anyone knows if "The Hunger Games" movie that is coming out next month is based on just the first book of the trilogy or on all three books. I will actually be in a country where I can actually go to a theater and see it, so I need to know if I need to jump on reading the 2nd and 3rd books. I would guess from reading the first book, which pretty much reads like a movie treatment, that the movie will just be based on the first book. (Also think of the financial bonus of making a movie of each book!) I would like to read the books before seeing the movie so there will be no spoilers.

Thanks for any info on the movie!

No comments: