Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Jane Austen Character Quiz here!

I just took this quiz and found out that I am Marianne Dashwood. You can click through and find out which Jane Austen character you are too!

I'm not totally surprised by this result and it's the character I would have chosen for myself. Of all of Jane Austen's characters I relate to her the most. I have DEFINITELY had my Marianne/Willoughby relationship. I'm not sure where the General is now or if he's even coming. But I am waiting and will keep my hopes up and show a brave front as any good Jane Austen heroine would do in my situation.

My favorite Jane Austen books are Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion

What are your favorite Jane Austen books and which Jane Austen character are you?

No comments: